Personal data protection
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, the “GDPR”), NUMSPOT informs you that it places the protection of personal data at the heart of its missions and the services offered to you.
This Policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of Personal Data for users of the NumSpot.com website.
Responsible for processing :
Your data is processed by NUMSPOT SAS Head office: 110 Esplanade Charles de Gaulle CS 80371 92931 PARIS LA DEFENSE . Registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Registry: 948 608 948
Purpose of processing :
NUMSPOT makes a website available to all its Users for the purpose of promoting NUMSPOT’s offers and services and informing Users about company news. NUMSPOT processes data on its website for various purposes.
Apart from the specific data processing activity relating to your NUMSPOT space, the data processing purposes are as follows:
- A contact form (https://www.NumSpot.com/contact/) that allows customers to contact NUMSPOT for more information about the NumSpot offer.
- A form for subscribing to the NUMSPOT Newsletter (https://www.NumSpot.com/ ) to keep abreast of the latest news.
- The deposit of cookies on your terminals.
The website can also redirect you to third-party websites. The conditions for processing your data are specified on these partner sites.
Legal basis for data processing :
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent, given by a checkbox at the end of forms or an “accept” button alongside a “refuse” button for cookies.
Personal data processed :
In order to achieve its processing purposes, NUMSPOT is required to process sets of personal data that can be linked directly or indirectly to its users. The personal data sets are as follows:
- Data relating to the civil status and identity of users (surname, first name, e-mail address, etc.);
- Connection data (user IP address, Session ID) ;
- Data relating to navigation on the user’s website (title of pages consulted, URL of pages, date of consultation, etc.).
Categories of data subjects :
With regard to the purpose of this processing, the data processed on the NUMSPOT site are prospects, customers and, more generally, all persons.
Recipients or categories of recipients of the data :
In view of the purpose of this processing, the data processed on the NUMSPOT website is intended for dedicated NUMSPOT employees, in particular those responsible for managing the website.
Data retention period :
The personal data of persons concerned by the various data processing operations on the website are stored in an active archive database (hereinafter referred to as the “Active Database”).
Data relating to prospects and site visitors is kept for three (3) years from the date of collection by the data controller or from the last contact from the prospect (for example, a request for documentation or a click on a hypertext link contained in an e-mail; however, opening an e-mail cannot be considered as a contact from the prospect);
- The data collected when the newsletter is sent is kept until the user unsubscribes to the newsletter via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail;
- Cookie retention periods are specified in the cookies policy (https://www.NumSpot.com/politique-cookies).
- The data collected by the user of cookies and tracers deposited on your terminals will not exceed a period of thirteen (13) months from the date of deposit of the cookie on your terminal. – After this period, your data will be deleted and you will be asked to give your consent to cookies again.
Once the retention periods have expired, your data is securely and manually deleted.
Rights of data subjects :
The legal basis for the processing carried out by NumSpot is consent, which may affect the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned. With regard to this legal basis for processing, we remind you that you may exercise the following rights under European data protection legislation:
- Right of access: you have the right, without prior justification, to ask NUMSPOT directly for access to your personal data. All users have the right to access their personal data by contacting the department in charge of data protection;
- Right to rectification of your personal data: when processing your personal data, NUMSPOT implements appropriate measures to ensure that your data is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which it was collected. If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected;
- Right to erasure of your personal data: you have the right to request, in certain specific situations, that personal data concerning you be erased.
This right to erasure may be exercised by data subjects when :
- Your data is used for prospecting purposes;
- Your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected or processed;
- Your data is processed unlawfully;
- Your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
- Right to portability: you have the possibility of recovering part of your personal data in an open and readable format for re-use for personal purposes;
- Right to object or withdraw consent: You have the right, at any time, to object to your data being processed or to withdraw your consent.
However, this right of opposition is not a right to the simple and definitive deletion of all data concerning you. Thus, the opposition request will not be honored if :
- There are compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process your data;
- Your data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights;
- We are legally obliged to store your data.
For all requests relating to the exercise of your rights, please contact NumSpot at the following address: email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL :
We remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
NUMSPOT Pôle Privacy Cœur Défense – Tour A (11th floor) 90- 110 Esplanade du Général de Gaulle CS 80371 92931 Paris La Défense
By e-mail :